● Type: 3rdPersonView mount
● Body Position: Waist, Belly
● Complete set
● Compatible with: 360 camera, action cam, DSLR cam, professional cam
● Camera pole rotations: 360 degrees in 8 steps
● Camera pole angles: 180 degrees in 10 steps
● Backplate: HDPE width 49 cm
● Belts: Double belts around the backplate with YKK clamps
● Stabilizer straps: Included. These help support the camera pole with heavier cams or strong vibrations.
● Camera pole: set of straight and curved camera poles.
● Material Camera pole: Black anodized Aluminium
● Camera Connectivity: straight camera pole with 1/4" male thread
● Mini Ball Head: Included 1/4" male thread
● GoPro Connector: Included: Silver aluminium connector for GoPro to 1/4" thread
● Total Weight package: 1,7 kilo
● Size when not in use (package): 50x26x5 cm
● Weight Backplate and belts: 0,9 kilo
● Weight Camera pole: 0,4 kilo
● Length Camera pole: base: 47 cm, straight: 40 cm, curved: 46 cm. Total mounted: 84 cm
You can use this camera mount in many sports, on land, in the air, and in water and snow.
This camera mount is best suited for the following sports and situations:
● Feature filmmaking
● Music Video's
● Motor Sports
✅ 360 Video cameras (Like GoPro Max, Insta360 ONE X2, X3 and others)
✅ Action Cameras (Like GoPro and many others)
✅ Professional Heavier (DSLR cameras)
● WIDE Backplate HDPE (Black) and double belt system
● Set of curved and straight camera poles (Black Aluminium)
● Straight black aluminium camera pole 1/4" male thread
● Set of stabilizer straps (will support the camera pole with heavier cams) or high-impact sports
● Patented multi-angle connector (integrated in the camera pole)
● Mini Ball head
● Aluminium GoPro connector to 1/4" thread
⛔ Large Ball Head Adaptor (to connect high-end ball heads to the camera pole, to support heavier cameras)
⛔ Custom camera poles, please contact us for special requests
3rdPersonView 3pvX2 PRO
Build for Performance
The 3rdPersonView 3pvX2 PRO is our best-selling camera mount. It has been used as a Snorricam as well well as capture those over the shoulder body-mounted shots.
The extra stabilizer straps help support the camera pole for heavier DSLR cameras, but will also give extra stability to the camera pole when used with GoPro Action Cams and 360 video cams.
This camera mount has been used all over the world in some of the most popular 360 videos on Youtube and in Independent and Hollywood movie productions.
We build the 3pvX2 PRO in our workshop in the Netherlands from high-grade materials. This ensures that the mount is strong, stable and can handle any type of camera.
You can use our camera mounts in any situation, on land, in the water, and even in the air.
When you are planning to shoot with a heavier cam (then 0.4 Kilo) then it is advised to use a stronger ball head than the included Mini Ball Head.
We have been working with the Joby SLR-Zoom and the Manfrotto 492 and 494 (Ball Heads NOT included)
To connect these to the camera pole you will need the Large Ball Head Adaptor.
You may also like
Don't just take our word for it...
Extremely well built and durable - have been using for four years now
3pvX2 PRO is extremely versatile. I've been using it with my sony a7s ii for
over four years now. Not one issue. It's well crafted and comfortable.
I've put the rig on actors and documentary subjects. It's just well made and light. It's punches definitely above it's weight class.
This is the one to get.
I use mine in Brooklyn, NY, USA - if anyone wants to try it out.
What an amazing perspective!
This is one of the coolest things I have purchased recently. The invisible nature of the view and perspective is mind blowing.
Simply awesome and I highly recommend.
Top 3 GoPro accessory!
Have been using the 3rd person mount for over 5 years now and it's been a game changer in getting some of the most unique shots ever in my videos!
Build quality is incredible and it's held up against plenty of big wipe outs!
Would totally recommend this to anyone wanting to get some incredible shots with their GoPro or 360 camera!
Revolutionizing action sports film making
It is actually as amazing as it looks/sounds like.
On top of that, the delivery was lighting fast and they even sent me a replacement part within 3 days.
Best customer service you could ask for, 10/10!
You guys are rad!