● Type: 3rdPersonView mount, kite/windsurf mount, harness mount
● Body Position: Waist, harness
● Complete set
● Compatible with: 360 camera, action cam
● Camera pole rotations: 360 degrees in 8 steps
● Camera pole angles: 180 degrees in 10 steps
Product Details - for Soft shell Harness
● Backplate: HDPE width 17x19 cm
● Camera pole: set of straight and curved camera poles.
● Material Camera pole: Silver anodized Aluminium
● Camera Connectivity: straight camera pole with 1/4" male thread
● Mini Ball Head: Included 1/4" male thread
● GoPro Connector: Included: Silver aluminium connector for GoPro to 1/4" thread
● Mounting tools: included (screwdriver to punch holes in harness)
● Bolts for mounting: 4x 25 mm/ 4x 30 mm/ 4x 40 mm
● Total Weight package: 1,1 kilo
● Weight Backplate: 0,3 kilo
● Weight Camera pole: 0,4 kilo
● Length Camera pole: Base: 47cm, Straight: 40 cm, Curved: 46. Total attached: 84 cm
You can use this camera mount in many sports, on land, in the air, and in water and snow.
This camera mount is best suited for the following sports and situations:
✅ 360 Video cameras (Like GoPro Max, Insta360 ONE X2, X3 and others)
✅ Action Cameras (Like GoPro and many others)
⛔ Professional Heavier (DSLR cameras)
● Backplate HDPE (Black)
● Set of curved and straight camera poles (Aluminium)
● Straight aluminium camera pole 1/4" female - 1/4" male thread
● Patented multi-angle connector (integrated in the camera pole)
● Mini Ball head
● Aluminium GoPro connector to 1/4" thread
● Safety leash between camera pole and harness
● Mounting tools
● Bolts for mounting
Kite Windsurf harness mount All-in-One
Kitesurfing is awesome! And with a background in film production myself, it was my mission to find a way to capture myself kitesurfing without having to hold a selfie stick and still see myself in the shot.
This was in early 2011 and the first SailVideoSystem 3rdPersonView camera mount was born.
Before the introduction of 360 camera's everything was shot with GoPro and other action cams, so the harness mount came with a curved camera pole and mini ball head to angle and attach the camera.
Since the 360 cameras became popular we added the straight camera pole to the set so it can be used with any type of camera.
Please Note: the clamp can sometimes be slighty visible to 360 cams.
The Kite Windsurf All-in-One set comes with a curved camera pole (for GoPro action cams) and a straight camera pole for 360 video cams.
The clamp that connects the poles together will let you set the pole in any position but can be slightly visible to 360 cams.
Depending on your type of waist harness: Softshell or Carbon harness you can select what backplate will work best for you.
The backplate is made of HDPE and is extremely durable, even in cold seawater. The stainless steel nuts and bolts are included (in a couple of lengths) to make mounting easier.
To see the mounting instructions watch this video. (yes you will need to make holes in your harness)
Review video: Kite Windsurf All-in-One
Review video: Which mount should you choose for your kitesurfing shots?
Don't just take our word for it...
Perfect for kitesurfing with the Max
I have been using the 3rd person view on my harness for a while now.
What makes me love the system is how sturdy and well built it is, I can really go for it while kitesurfing without being afraid to break something or loose my GoPro.
The system is very sturdy and stable and works perfect for the GoPro max and invisible pole set up ... people love watching these videos
I just tried the Kite All in One Set: absolutely amazing.
Very easy to fix on your harness: very solid camera mount and very safe.
Using this mount with the Gopro 360 or any camera 360 is the best option.
The result is triple:
- You enjoy your ride being filmed by your camera
- Your family, friends, ... will enjoy watching your movie-ride like if they
are on board with you !!
- The pole will desappear.
It is a "must have" for all the passionate of kiting, surfing,
skiing, biking, .... and enjoy your ride.
I use the back plate mount for kiteboarding, it's working great, very confortable and easy to use !
Footages are looking great !
For my point of view this is the best 360 camera mount for kiteboarding shooting :)
It arrived very quickly, was easy to assemble and I love it.
Slightly expensive but considering this is literally the only place to purchase something so niche, I can't argue that it's worth its price