So how does it work...
Kitesurf harness mount with GoPro Max
360 Video cameras, like GoPro Max and Insta360 ONE X2 can see everything around them (except where they are connected to a selfie stick or camera pole).
So when they are connected to a straight camera pole (in a direct line) as in the picture, the pole becomes invisible to the camera...
And it looks as if the camera is floating in the air as the perfect follow cam.
Please Note: GoPro users will need a GoPro tripod connector to connect to the 1/4" tread of the camera pole.
What is included:
* A flat clear technical polyester backplate that needs to be mounted to your Kite/Windsurf (waist) harness.
(PLEASE NOTE: you will need to make 4 holes in your harness, but all tools and bolts are included in the package)
* A complete set of silver camera poles that can be set up at any angle.
* The included straight pole is perfect for 360 cameras: when a 360 cam is mounted on the 1/4" tread of the straight camera pole the pole itself becomes invisible to the camera (see video example below)
* The included curved pole in combination with the Mini Ball Head will let you set up your actioncam in any angle, while keeping the pole mostly out of the shot.
* A leash for when things go seriously wrong.
When you want to shoot with a 360Video camera (Like the GoPro Fusion/Max or Insta360 One-R) and get that invisible camera mount shot, you can use the included straight camera pole.
When the camera is in line with the camera pole the pole will become invisible to the camera, like in the video above.
The 360 camera can be connected to the 1/4" tread of the pole.
GoPro Users can connect their cameras with the Included Aluminium GoPro Connector
(The video above shot by Nick Jacobson and Graham Howes)
The Kite Windsurf backplate can be attached to most waist harnesses as you can see in this video we shot in 2013. In combination with the curved camera pole you can place the camera in any position (directly behind you or more from the side).
The Kite Windsurf ALL in ONE comes with a mini ball head that will let you connect any action cam with 1/4" tread, and set your shot in seconds.